Enhancing readiness and continuity
AEVEX provides a full complement of training resources to support both manned and unmanned aircraft operations and maintenance (O&M). Our industry-leading training cadre utilizes a mix of classroom, simulator, hands-on, and real-world on-the-job training to maximize learning efficiency.
Our training approach allows our team to support any level of aircraft, weapon system, or ISR sensor proficiency. Whether new recruits with little or no previous experience or experienced operators in need of re-qualification, our team tailors training solutions to meet end-user requirements. AEVEX helps organizations recruit, train, retain, and re-qualify the most capable O&M personnel to ensure continuity of operations for a wide range of aircraft, weapon systems, sensors, and ground support equipment.
- Courseware Development
- Procedure Checklists / O&M Manual Development
- Classroom Academic Instruction
- Simulator- and Computer-Based Training
- Part-Task-Trainer Instruction
- Flight Training and Qualification
- Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic Training
- ISR Sensor O&M Training
- Avionics/RF Systems Maintenance Training
- Weapon System Operator and Weapon Loader Training
- Loadmaster Training
- CONUS/OCONUS Operational On-the-Job Training