Ensuring operational availability
AEVEX has a diversified workforce of maintenance professionals from flight-line personnel to organizational (O)- and intermediate (I)-level sensor repair technicians, pod technicians, A&P mechanics, and ground support equipment field service representatives supporting deployed ISR operations worldwide.
AEVEX’s maintenance team is attributed with a large number of ”mission saves” that helped our customers avoid thousands of hours of mission-critical ISR system downtime. Our close relationships with sensor OEMs allow us to accurately calculate and plan for mean-time-between-failure, mean-time-for-corrective-maintenance, mean-time-to-repair, mean-time-to-return, and other maintenance related metrics attributable to potential ISR system unavailability. AEVEX is also often involved in system maintenance procedure and manual development from the beginning of a program or system development, enabling our team to bring unique insight into total system lifecycle sustainment requirements.
- Maintenance Support Personnel Deployment
- Sensor Systems & Avionics Maintenance
- Aircraft A&P Maintenance
- OEM-Certified O & I-Level Maintenance
- Product Acceptance & Inspection
- Mission Systems Maintenance
- Mission Training Device Maintenance & Instruction
- Maintenance Manual Development, Review, & Update
- Preventative Maintenance Program Development