AEVEX Aerospace is your one-stop partner to operate, maintain, and deploy any ISR platform, regardless of size, mission, or geography. We provide tailored, end-to-end flight operations services for both manned and unmanned airborne collection systems, with proven performance in mission-critical global deployments.
Our flight operations support services include:
- Turn-key Contractor Owned, Contractor Operated (COCO), and Government Owned, Contractor Operated (GOCO) flight operations, maintenance, and logistics services for fixed-wing, rotary-wing, and unmanned platforms
- Pilot, air vehicle operator, and sensor operator support
- Deployed ISR mission system maintenance and in-theater repair
- Aircrew training and simulator instructor services
- Commercial aerial surveying, mapping, and anomaly detection
- Courseware and training program development
- Flight and maintenance manual documentation and sustainment
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- On-site Talent Operations Center providing access to a very selective pool of candidates with existing security clearances and special projects experience
- Aviation Resource Management, Aircrew Flight Records, Training and Stan/Eval support
- Leading edge deployment management support including passport, visa, country clearance, and logistics to anywhere, anytime
As a full-service flight operations and maintenance specialist, we tailor operational solutions to fit our customers’ specialized needs in austere environments; provide concept of operations expertise; and shape requirements and capabilities into executable plans with ILS functionality.
Our versatile team has deep expertise with mission planning and flight scheduling. We employ pilots, sensor operators, ground support personnel, launch and recovery teams, weapon loaders, loadmasters and flight line personnel at various U.S. and deployed locations. These hand-picked professionals are highly qualified to operate, train, test, maintain, and deploy multiple systems across various size classes.